Disney Emoji Blitz Makes Me Text More
I confess, I am shamefully addicted to playing games on my phone. It started with Candy Crush years ago and has carried on to many different Disney themed ones. The problem is, I start playing a game and a few weeks in, I have lost interest in them. That is until I found Disney’s Emoji Blitz.
I like to play these games on my phone or iPad when I just need to ‘zone out’ for a few minutes. It’s a great way to focus on something that really doesn’t matter and take my mind off of everything else.
Disney’s Emoji Blitz is perfect. It’s a matching game where you’re matching 3 or more characters in a row or column. It features a wide range of Disney characters with plenty of opportunities to unlock new ones. As you complete challenges – you’re rewarded with Disney Emojis you can download to your phone!
My favorite Emojii that I have so far is probably Mickey with his sunglasses on. As I get new ones, I’m always looking for someone to text so that I can send it. This has become my new ‘happy face’ reply!
Some beginner tips to help you unlock more:
- You can login to Disney Emoji using Facebook and compete with your friends for high scores. Each time you surpass someone’s score there are rewards.
- Aim for the bottom when you can – it creates a chain reaction at the top and you might get some matches you weren’t even targeting.
- Don’t forget to go in and spin the prize wheel!
- Pop the floating balloons at the end of a game for extra coins.
- Use your emoji’s special power. Some of them will give you power ups.
There are in-app purchases available in the game. Unlike so many other games, I haven’t had to purchase them to get farther. Maybe it’s my continuous and consistent game play that keeps me stocked with coins and gems!
Download it today on iTunes or Google Play